Vivy's blog inspired me a lot!

The last post was on 2014 if i'm not mistaken and I was thinking should I close this blog because I don't have time to write a post and capturing my life since I'm busy studying. However, something recently has inspired me to continue blogging.


  

VIVY'S BLOG !!!


    Yes. VIVY'S Blog has inspired me to continue blogging and keep my story here because in the future I will be laughing and tearing whenever I read my old story. Since I'm getting older sometimes I don't remember my sweet memory and unforgotten moment in my life. In the future, I will be reading this post and laughing at my grammar mistakes but at the same time I will pat my own shoulder and tell myself "good job for keeping this blog".    

      And I love how she can write so well and make funny jokes that make her blog more interesting to read. I love how she write about how she handles her kids and sometimes thing doesn't go the way she wants but she still take it positively and it is funny though. And how sweet and innocent her husband and how she is not good in housewife work because she is a working mom and has one maid to complete her chores.



     Just look at vivy's writing, it's easy to understand and yeahhh funny too haha because I just can't imagine how she looks beautiful and very cool in her instagram but the fact is she is so sporting and sometimes she is cute mommy who loves her child so much. 

I just love her pesonalityyyy !!! (this is why I am starting to write blog in english haha)

Comments

Popular Posts