Mini Carousell haul

    Since I got into university I am starting to love makeup thingy even though I am not a person who loves wearing makeup all the time but I love to watch people doing a tutorial video about how to wear makeup in a variety of styles. Moreover, with my friend's influences with this makeup thingy makes me join the club too. Whenever we got to any mall we will stop by the Sephora (the famous makeup shop in Malaysia) to try any tester (never buy from Sephora because we broke as f***) and trying to get out of Sephora with full face makeup because why not, you get makeup free right?

     So here is my makeup haul or mini makeup haul since I only buy 2 things from carousell because I only want to buy something I am craving for many years (cry me a river because only can window shopping for this thing) and for the first time I am paying for these item through COD (cash on delivery ) because I hate to pay for delivery fees. Luckily this item can be COD-ed at the curve (located at mrt mutiara damansara which is my way to go back ), so I have decided to buy these two items (YEAYYY).

    The first item is Makeup Revolution London Salvation Palette Professionals Eyeshadow 
This is the picture from carousell. I love to buy anything by looking at the picture online first, checking for the review whether the pigmentation of the eyeshadow is actually good or it doesn't show any pigmentation at all but when it comes to payment I love to directly to the seller instead of just bank in the money and waiting for the item arrived (makes my patience tested because of waiting for the parcel to arrive).  


The colour is quite unique and all eyeshadow in the rectangle shape is actually shimmer type of eyeshadow and guess what? I don't know it's shimmers until I opened it (such a bad buyer) but luckily all the shimmer eyeshadow is actually very nice and beautiful like crazy and it even comes with normal eyeshadow (not remember whether it is sticky or powdery) but looks nice for any eye look.  


The most interesting for the palette is the packaging. I love the design of the box that shows black leather corset?(I don't know what people calling this thing )but it shows something kind of edgy feeling and it makes this palette more unique.  



Basically I just love all the thing of this palette because I already bought it ( it will make me regret if I say I don't like this palette so that's why I love all the thing about my new palette) haha

So hereby my second item NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. I had never bought Matte lipstick because I don't like the feeling of dryness on my lip (that's why I love to lick my lip). While I scrolled the profile of the palette's seller, I found this matte lipstick and I thought this is the most affordable thing I can buy with this palette from the same seller.



I buy from the same seller because I thing it would be wasted if I go there and just buy only one thing since the delivery fees is free because I am COD only(excuses only, actually I just want to buy new lipstick haha) . 


The color is quite nice and I love this matte lipstick because my lip doesn't feel dry at all and it's long lasting for almost 7-8 hours. I love the color and the smell( smell like biscuit) so much.

 

                        My picture wearing Matte lipstick NYX. Lawa sangattt macam nude colour for me (dah lama cari nude lipstick but always end up tak lawa bila pakai kat bibir but this one is da bomb.


  

Comments

Popular Posts